Let's Connect and Elevate Your Success Together.
Need help with ISO 14001:2015?
We champion for successful enterprises.
What is ISO 14001:2015?
With climate change being a significant issue today, ISO 14001:2015 implementation is paramount for any organization that seeks to improve their reputation with stakeholders, attract environmentally conscious customers and employees, and create long-term value for their business. This standard outlines the requirements for creating and maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS). An environmental management system helps organizations identify, evaluate and address aspects of their operations that may have an impact on the environment.
Who needs ISO 14001:2015?
Any company that seeks to manage their environmental impact, reduce their company footprint, comply with environmental laws and enhance reputation among stakeholders can adopt an environmental management system. The standard is dynamic enough to benefit organizations from different sectors and locations.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015 to your businesses
- Improve your image and credibility – Implementing ISO 14001 shows that you are environmental conscience and this improves your brand reputation.
- Improve cost control – ISO 14001 can help you streamline your company’s internal processes and identify opportunities for saving on costs.
- Reduced insurance costs – EMS can help reduce the number of environmental incidents that may be brought about due to environmental negligence.
- Improve environmental performance – This is by adapting better environmental practices like use of renewable energy that reduces consumption of raw materials.
- Improve tender chances – With environmental conservation being of paramount importance today, companies that have an EMS in place are likelier to win public and private tenders.
- Compliance with legislation – ISO 14001 requires companies to comply with set environmental laws.